Saint George’s Cathedral is located in the town of Ano Syros, on the island of Syros, Greece. The church was built on top of a hill about 1200. In 1617, it was destroyed by the Turks. Since 1652 the church became the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Syros and Milos. In 1834, the last time was rebuilt and since then has a modern look.